It has been a great month for blog articles about QuickBooks. Here are some that you will find useful if you are using QuickBooks in your business:
- How to record a vendor refund in QuickBooks (QuickBooks Help): Lynda Artesani has quick little tips on how to use QuickBooks in particular situations, such as when you have a vendor credit and then the vendor refunds the money.
- IRS Audits and your QuickBooks Data File (QuickBooks and Beyond): Do you use QuickBooks? If the IRS audits your business they may request your QuickBooks company file. There is a lot of discussion about this subject and a lot of bad advice going around – see this article for some thoughts on what you should, and shouldn’t, do!
- Intuit PaymentNetwork – Now available in a QuickBooks Online near you (QuickBooks Online Blog): I love Intuit PaymentNetwork (just $0.50 per transaction – wonderful!) and now it is available to users of QuickBooks Online.
- Buy Inventory using Customer Credit (Rustler’s QuickBooks Tips): Rustler always has great advice, and it is from someone who USES QuickBooks. Here is a tip on how to handle this special inventory situation.
- How Do I Eliminate Cents From My QuickBooks Reports? (Scott Gregory): A great quick tip – many people don’t realize that you can make these kinds of changes to QuickBooks reports.
- Create a QuickBooks Job Cost Report With Hours & Payroll Costs (QuickBooks for Contractors blog): Job costing is a great feature of QuickBooks, but one that is complicated to use in some cases. This is a great tip!
- How to Keep a Business Blog Trouble Free (Intuit ProLine News Central): OK, an article about blogging, not QuickBooks, but if you have a business, you may want a business blog, and this is the third of a series of articles on how to set up and maintain a blog.
Category: General Tips
About the Author (Author Profile)
Charlie Russell is the founder of CCRSoftware. He’s been involved with the small business software industry since the mid 70’s, focusing on inventory and accounting software for small businesses. Charlie is a Certified Advanced QuickBooks ProAdvisor. Look for Charlie’s articles in the Accountex Report blog, as well as his California Wildflower Hikes blog.