I’m always on the lookout for good sources for QuickBooks training, and my friend Woody Adams of Radio Free QuickBooks and Intuit has a wonderful website with a wide variety of QuickBooks training videos that he has collected over the years.
Take a look at Woody’s QuickBooks Product Videos website and you’ll find a wealth of training videos on a wide variety of subjects. Over 130 of them at the last count! These are not marketing videos, they are “down and dirty” information videos (as Woody describes them) that for the most part were created by him. There are gems here for everyone!
They are organized in groups (Woody says that any day now he’ll reorganize this website):
- Key QuickBooks Workflow Tools for the Accountant
- QuickBooks Key Tools for Your Clients
- Intuit Enterprise Solutions Advanced QuickBooks Features
- Intuit Payroll
- QuickBooks Miscellaneous but Relevant Videos
- QuickBooks Point of Sale
- Intuit Merchant Services and Payment Offerings
- Intuit Online Payroll
- QuickBooks Online and Online Accountant
- Intuit Tax Solutions (Lacerte, ProSeries, Tax Import, Tax Research, Tax Online)
- QuickBooks Mac
Most of the videos are around 5 minutes long, although there are a couple that are much longer. I’ve started working through them, but it will take a lot of time. There is a lot here!
These are not polished marketing videos. They are (for the most part) Woody running through the program to show you how to accomplish a particular task, or to show you a particular feature.
This is a great resource! Thanks, Woody!
Category: General Tips
About the Author (Author Profile)
Charlie Russell is the founder of CCRSoftware. He’s been involved with the small business software industry since the mid 70’s, focusing on inventory and accounting software for small businesses. Charlie is a Certified Advanced QuickBooks ProAdvisor. Look for Charlie’s articles in the Accountex Report blog, as well as his California Wildflower Hikes blog.
Sites That Link to this Post
- QuickBooks Professional Bookkeeper 2012 - Sleeter Report | October 28, 2015